Hi, I’m Bhujal,
Fast Track Building Your Own Ecom Business.
I have helped thousands of people to transition from a mere online store to a business owner with customized eCommerce strategies.
My Expertise is your advantage
I believe anyone can run an eCommerce business with the right mindset, strategies and tools.
QuickStart Make Money Online Guides
Latest Business Software Reviews
Starting an eCommerce Business Requires Smarter:
Strategies to Scale Your Sales and Increase Margins
And Systems to Accelerate Your Traffic Growth
I can sum up everything I’ve ever learned about eCommerce in one sentence:
Sell Like a Brand, Not Like Your Competition.
If you want to learn how to start an eCommerce business in 2022 to make life-changing money, you need to stop selling cheap products from china & start developing the right mindset, systems & processes to scale your eCommerce journey like a real business, not a hobby.
I started my eCommerce journey back in 2016 while I was still at my corporate job, building my business on the side.
I took what I learned in the startup world and started to scale my eCommerce brand like a startup.
By treating my eCommerce journey like a real business from day one, I stopped being the tortured employee who does packing & shipping and doesn’t care about the customers, to becoming the CEO of a six-figure eCommerce brand.
First, let’s face it – most advice for starting an eCommerce business as a Soloprenuer is outdated.
Whether you’re selling on Amazon, Shopify, ebay or any other platform,
The truth is eCommerce have changed immensely over the last couple of years, and what made sense then doesn’t really make sense now.
In my opinion, Old school Private Label is Dead, and what made sense then doesn’t really make sense now.
What that means is that the Traditional way of doing it is extremely outdated, and if you want to succeed in 2022 and beyond with eCommerce, your strategy needs to be changed.
You’re sold on the dream of passive income, all while 99% of people who get started in the online business world are failing, and the same gurus are making money selling courses.
I hate to break it to you, but you’ve been lied to.
These online gurus tell you to sell what everybody else is selling; you don’t need money and you only do a 4-hour workweek, and you’ll make a ton of money.
They make it sound a lot better than it actually is.
From my Experiences, (After growing two successful eCommerce brands to multiple six figures)
To grow your eCommerce business in 2022 and beyond, you need New Tactics, New Mindset, and New Processes.
The entire reason I created this blog is to abandon this old advice & update your eCommerce tactics for 2022 & beyond.
Here’s what I intend to help you with for your eCommerce business:
- Finding Untapped Product Opportunities — Differentiated Products, Product Research Criteria, Perfect Product Selection System, Product Research Tools.
- Suppliers, Samples, And Platform Setup — Simple Product Sourcing, Finding & Contacting Suppliers With Templates, Supplier Negotiation Tactics, Calculating Net Profit Numbers.
- Getting Your Inventory And Creating Your Brand — Choosing The Best Suppliers, Brand Name Creation Process, Product Listing, Package Inserts, Shipping Secrets, Etc.
- Building Your Brand Assets — Social Media, Viral Content, Lead Capture & Email Marketing
- The Perfect Product Page — Keyword Research, Conversion Optimization, Content & Emails
- The Perfect Product Launch — Shipment Process, Product Images, Product Reviews & Launch Strategies
- Advanced Marketing Tactics — Performance Checklist, Optimizing PPC Campaigns, Social Media, Promotions, Traffic & Conversions
- Scale Your Business — Brand Registry, Expanding Product Lines, Building A Team & Growing Cash Flow.
Our community of eCompreneurs is built to help you:
STEP 1: Develop Right Business Mindset
By having the right mindset when going into the eCommerce business, caring about your customers first, putting in the initial work, investing in your business, and thinking long term, you set yourself apart from most of the competition who are still following the outdated advice.
STEP 2: Perfect
Drive differentiation by adding value to your buyer in a perceived value and real value product differentiation. Differentiate your product well enough that you have an unfair advantage over the competition.
STEP 3: Perfect
Having a clear USP, identifying target audience, conducting market research, developing your marketing strategy, and having a perfect product listing you can get a perfect product launch.
STEP 4: Evergreen
By running effective PPC campaigns, engaging in conversations with customers on social, choosing influencer marketing to reach new audiences & content marketing with SEO, allows you to have evergreen traffic.
Ready to Get Started?
Enter your information below to get a FREE Ecommerce Store launch checklist & access to our private Facebook Group, member videos, and more.