You can make money on YouTube only if you do it right. To learn, you must download VOD videos from Twitch or TikTok and see how these creators are making their subscribers ask for more. But how?
There are several tools you can use to download Twitch videos. These tools are similar to how TikTok video downloaders work. Today, I will show you what tools these are. The benefit of having a tool like this is not only for making money on YouTube.
You can also use these tools as business software to manage videos. In addition, you can use them to download Twitch videos that were supposedly live, but you missed watching them.
There are many Twitch video downloaders, but not all of them have the same power. Some can give you the best video quality, but some can only provide 720p.
In addition, you may also find a Twitch online downloader, which you can use to download videos from Twitch for as long as you have a browser.
Based on my experience and what I have used so far, the best Twitch video downloaders are the following:
- Twitch Downloader
- CleverGet Twitch Downloader
- Twitch Online Downloader
I will share in detail the features of each one and how much they cost. I will also provide you with the limitations of each Twitch video downloader.
This Twitch video downloader is one of the best because it is easy to use. Not only can you download videos you own, but also Twitch videos from other channels.
What I like about this Twitch video downloader is that you can get the VODs and clips as a JSON file. You can get the video and all the associated files if you download clips.
- Can download Twitch VODs
- Can download Twitch video clips
- Can download clips and chats from a specific video
- You have the option to download at 1080p
You can download videos from Twitch using this software on Mac, Windows, and Linux. The beauty of this downloader is that you only have to copy and paste the link of the video you want to download.
It is possible to have multiple downloads, but you must queue them up. The program will not execute simultaneous downloads for several videos at a time.
- You can expect free updates from the creator of the software program
- The program is light and will not occupy ample space in your computer
- You can use Twitch video links to download videos
- It is not a 4K video downloader
- There is no batch download
This program is 100% free, and you can download it here.
CleverGet is what you need if you want excellent video quality when downloading videos. It is not just a 4K video downloader but more than that. This Twitch clip downloader can give you a high resolution of up to 8K.
It can also download videos from other streaming service providers like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, etc. If you want, you can also use it to copy videos from TikTok and YouTube.
Let us say you have seen a video on how to make money on Instagram; you can download these videos and watch them on your phone or PC without being online.
- You can save videos up to 8K in resolution.
- Enjoy not just Twitch videos but also other streaming services
- Can download from over 1,000 sites
- It comes with a built-in browser that works best for downloading Twitch videos.
One thing you will love about this application is that it offers batch processing. Here, you can set the program to do multiple downloads or download Twitch videos simultaneously.
The program also supports playlist downloads. It means that you merely have to get the URL of a playlist, and the system will download all videos from that playlist. It works best on YouTube.
You can save the meta-data of the videos you download if you want. It is an essential feature if you are managing hundreds or thousands of videos.
Perhaps the best thing this video can do is automatically remove ads from the Twitch videos you downloaded. This process should result in undisturbed viewing for you.
- Fast downloads
- Up to 320 KBPS audio
- You can download up to 8K quality
- You can convert the files to online videos
- The software program has limitations
- You must buy the program to enjoy all its offerings
- One Year – costs $129.95; this gives you access to all the tool’s features, albeit for only a year.
- Lifetime – pay only $199.95 and get access to all the features for life.
You can get the CleverGet Twitch video downloader here.
This online downloader is what I recommend if you want to download gaming videos online without installing a program on your device. It is all it takes to copy the video links and paste them on the Twitch video downloader.
- Download videos not only from Twitch but also from other sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Can download in MP3 and MP4 formats
- You can download a Twitch video on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- It supports several file formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, etc.
- The service is entirely free
- You can convert a Twitch video to audio format
- You can only download videos at least two minutes long
The application is entirely free to get and use.
KeepVid is one of the oldest video downloaders in the world. It has been around even before YouTube became the default video search engine and hosting provider.
KeepVid is not only a Twitch video downloader but also a video manager. After you download videos, you can use the system to convert videos into different file types.
- Download Twitch videos with the link only
- You can also download videos from YouTube
- Enjoy other tools to edit a Twitch video, like the video compressor and audio converter
- It has a video editor.
One of the things I love about this company is how it has transformed itself into a video editing tool. Now, you can even use it to create videos that you can publish as one of the ways to make money online.
In addition, the site allows you to create all sorts of videos, and some examples are shown below:
- Explainer videos
- Training videos
- Twitch videos
- Intros and outros
- Collage videos
KeepVid also offers digital audio transcription and text-to-speech software programs. You can use these programs to make text-to-speech easier and generate subtitles for the videos you want to publish.
The audio transcription service comes in handy if the Twitch video you downloaded has no subtitles. It works best if you want to use two tools from one site rather than using the other best transcription services out there.
- You can use this tool to download Twitch VOD
- You can download high-quality Twitch videos
- The entire program is free
- You can only download copyright-free videos and music
- The service is 100% free, and you can get it here.
UnTwitch is a platform that is so easy to use. Like the others I mentioned here, all it takes is to get the video URL of what you want to download, then paste it on the Twitch video downloader. Next, click on the download button to download videos.
In addition to downloading videos from Twitch, you can convert the Twitch video into MP3. You may want to do this if the Twitch video you downloaded is nothing more than jokes, and you do not need to watch the presenter.
- Simple copy-paste process for downloading videos
- The Twitch clip downloader works on any device via any browser
- Multiple formats available
- You can download long videos
The only downside to this Twitch video downloader is that it cannot download long videos in one file. So, if your chosen Twitch video is an hour long, the program will break it apart into several files.
- You can convert videos to MP3
- Easy to use; copy and paste the link to download videos from Twitch
- You can use it on mobile
- It is online; no need to install software
- The video quality is low
- If the video is long, the system will break it apart into several videos
UnTwitch is completely free, and you can use it here now.
Clip Ninja works similarly to the previous best Twitch video downloader. You must copy and paste the URL of the Twitch video you want to download. From here, you can download the video to your PC.
To use it, you first must open the Twitch clip on the Twitch website. Once there, you can copy the link of the Twitch clip on your clipboard.
Next, go to the site of Clip Ninja, then paste that link. Hit the SUBMIT button, and the system will do the rest. However, you must choose what the system will do.
Once you hit the SUBMIT button, you will see two options:
- Download Video
- Convert the MP3
You can only choose one. If you do not want the video, then just choose the video download. This tool is not a 4k video downloader, so do not expect much from the output.
- There is a clip share button so you can share the clip’s link with other people
- It has a video grid menu that makes it easy to see the videos you want to download
- You can convert the downloaded videos to MP3 format
- It has a file conversion feature
- The program is easy to use
- There are several ways to copy the link of the Twitch video you want to download
- You can only download one hour of video per download
- Conversion to MP3 has a limit of 20 minutes
This Twitch video downloader is 100% free to use, and you can try it now.
Clipr is similar to the best video downloader for YouTube videos. The way it works is similar to Clip Ninja, where you copy the link from Twitch and then download videos with a press of a button.
- Straightforward download: copy-paste the t witch URL to the Twitch video downloader to make it work
- Save the file on your PC or mobile device
- They have a Discord community, so you can find guidance
- The program is easy to use
- There are no extra features apart from downloading videos
This Twitch video downloader is completely free to use, and you can try it here.
If you want to check out more Twitch video downloader programs, I still have a few up my sleeves.
- Clipsey – works like the other Twitch video downloader programs where you copy the link or URL and then paste it on the site to download videos.
- Twitch Leecher – it has a friendly user interface that allows you to search channels, download videos 20 times faster, and queue multiple downloads.
- Clideo – compatible with almost all operating systems; you can choose the start and stop time of the part of the video you want to download.
All three are online video downloaders, which you can use on mobile phones and tablets. You can also use them on a computer for as long as you have a stable internet connection and a browser.
Twitch video downloaders are tools you can use to download videos from the Twitch platform. Once you have them on your PC or mobile device, you should be able to download Twitch videos even if you do not own them.
With a Twitch video downloader, downloading Twitch videos or a Twitch clip should be easy. Some of these tools allow you to download unlimited videos. Some Twitch video downloaders, however, have limitations.
The best Twitch video downloaders are those you can use to download at high resolution, like 4K, and at the same time give you unlimited downloads.
To download videos, you need a Twitch video downloader that can download videos that are not yours. One good example of this is the Twitch Downloader. You can also use this to download Twitch chats.
With Twitch downloader, you can download Twitch videos no matter what operating system you use, but it is for computers only. You can use it on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
After the installation of Twitch Downloader, launch the app. Then, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Twitch video and copy the URL
- Step 2: Paste that URL on the space in the app
- Step 3: Click on GET INFO
- Step 4: Manage or toggle the options such as video quality, which time of the video you want to get, etc.
- Step 5: Click on DOWNLOAD
The video will go to your downloads folder or specified folder if you toggle the application settings. Remember, Twitch video downloaders come in all sorts of types. Sometimes, downloading Twitch videos is better if you go straight to your account.
However, you can only download videos that you own if you download them from your Twitch profile. Get a Twitch video downloader to download Twitch videos you do not own.
1. Can I download a video from Twitch?
Yes, you can download a Twitch clip with a Twitch video downloader. You can also do it from Twitch itself if you are an account holder. Downloading videos is easier if you are a member or have an account than if you don’t.
2. How long are Twitch VODs stored?
Generally speaking, a Twitch clip or VOD can only stay on the servers of Twitch for 60 days. So those who use a Twitch VOD downloader only have 60 days to get their Twitch videos and publish them elsewhere, like YouTube.
3. How to download Twitch clips 2022
One of the best ways to download Twitch clips or Twitch videos is to use a downloader extension on your Chrome browser. Search for the clip using this browser extension, and you should see a download button. If you are the owner of the video and want to download it, just go to your clips, and there is a download button t the far right of each clip.
4. Is Downloading Videos from Twitch Illegal?
It all depends on how you want to use it. If you use it for personal or educational purposes, you cannot be sued for copyright infringement. If you use it for commercial purposes or make it look like your content, you may be in legal trouble.
5. What format is Twitch video?
When you download Twitch videos, the default format is MP4. The resolution if you download videos in 1080p. If you want, you can also download Twitch videos in lower resolution. You must use a 4K video downloader if you want a higher one.
6. How do I download Twitch videos on my computer?
If you own the video and that video is on your channel, you can download Twitch videos from your account. If not, you need a Twitch video downloader. Do not worry, as video downloaders are mostly free.
Here is a summary of my list of the best Twitch video downloader programs:
- Twitch Downloader – best for downloading Twitch videos as JSON files.
- CleverGet Twitch Downloader – best for downloading Twitch videos as JSON files.
- Twitch Online Downloader – best for downloading in different video formats.
- KeepVid – best for people who also need a video editor and video maker.
- UnTwitch – best for people who want a simple online downloader.
- Clip.Ninja – best for those who want to get Twitch videos as an MP3 file.
- Clipr – best for people who want to join a Discord community.
Overall, my best choice is CleverGet because it can download videos in 8K. Although it is rare to find this type of video resolution, you can at least download the videos in 4K.
I also love that CleverGet can download videos from thousands of other websites, not just Twitch. So, if you ever need video materials, you can use them to download videos that are copyright-free. Lastly, you can use its built-in browser to easily find Twitch videos.