Choosing the wrong landing page builder is costly.
Not only do you have to pay, but you will waste time in the building process, only to realize that the software cannot provide you with what you need.
If the landing page builders are not good enough, you cannot convert page visitors into customers.
I spent many hours and a lot of money testing various landing page builders, so you do not have to.
Today, I will share with you the best landing page builders for 2022. These landing page builders have what it takes to increase your conversion rate.
BEST FOR: People who need landing page builders with a payment processor.
Leadpages is one of the most powerful landing page builders in the market.
Thе plаtform is proud of its раgе load sрееd as it promises to perform 30% bеttеr than any other tool in this fiеld.
Building landing pages is straightforward with Leadpages. It has a very shallow learning curve and a robust system to track and collect your data.
- Has Landing Page Templates
Leadpages has a template gallery from its landing page builder. So you do not have to start from scratch. The system also has built-in conversion guidance. It tells you whether or not your landing page is likely to convert.
- Create Unique Pop-Up Forms
Forms are crucial to the success of a landing page. With this system, you can create pop-ups that would appear on the site. For example, you can ask the visitor to sign up for an email subscription with this form to capture leads. In exchange, you can give a helpful lead magnet.
- Build Landing Pages or Websites for Sales
If a landing page is not enough, you can build a website on the platform. Like the landing pages, there are templates you can use.
The platform does not just allow you to make a blog or landing pages but also a website. What this means is you can upload products on your website and convert them into an e-commerce store.
- Use Custom Alert Bars
An alert bar is something that you want your customers to see. It tells them what offer is available. With this tool, you can publish mobile-friendly alert bars that can potentially increase your conversion rate.
- Leadpages has no limitations on the number of page views, web traffic, or lead collection.
- You can build landing pages with any plan you select.
- LeadPages provides around 160+ free landing page templates for you to choose from.
- It has an SMS Marketing element that you can use to connect directly with your prospects and increase your conversion rate.
- Additional Functionality like Leadboxes, Leadlinks, and Leaddigits.
- You can’t get a free trial unless you choose a plan and enter your credit card credentials.
- Not all landing page templates are free.
- Some standard templates are not as flexible as your expectations.
With Leadpages, you can easily connect the landing page tool with your favourite marketing programs like MailChimp to Salesforce because it provides nearly unlimited intеgrаtions.
Leadpages third-party integrations span the following services.
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Live Chat
- Social Media
- Standard – costs $37 per month; you can build one site that includes mobile responsive landing pages and alert bars. Free hosting is part of the plan, and you can have up to 40 integrations.
- Pro – costs $79 per month; you can build up to three sites. In addition, you can accept payments with your landing pages and do A/B split testing.
You can try Leadpages for free with their 14-day free trial offer.
BEST FOR: Large enterprises that need high-end marketing tools.
Hubspot is a top-rated marketing platform; however, not many users know its lаnding page buildеr tool.
It has highly responsive templates that you can customize. Use its drag and drop builder and create your custom landing pages from scratch.
Hubspot has multi-device Previewing. It provides visual editing features so that you can view your landing page across different devices at the same time to check how your page looks on each of them.
With this great landing page builder, you can also do A/B testing. You can not just run split tests on two landing pages to analyze which is working better, but also run tests on individual elements like your images, headlines, form, CTAs, and more.
- Has a Marketing Hub
It is a software program that allows you to create marketing campaigns. From social media to email marketing, there is something for you here. In addition, the system is so robust that you no longer need to subscribe to another marketing platform like GetResponse.
- Offers a Sales Hub
What this software does is give you data similar to Google Analytics. It also has the right landing page tool to build a funnel, upload products, create products and make bundles.
The sales CRM also keeps customer data. You can use this later to analyze how your business is performing and see if you have high converting landing pages or not. In addition, it is inclusive of an email system so you can send updates to your customers.
- In-House Content Management System
Many people think that WordPress is the only CMS out there. However, with HubSpot, you no longer need to create a WordPress website.
The CMS is what allows you to build a landing page. Since it is a full suite of CMS, you can convert your landing page into a website.
- Easy to use. The Hubspot Landing Page Builder is straightforward to understand. Additionally, it is effortless to make changes to your landing page even after it is published.
- Dynamic Forms. You can create forms and build landing pages where no questions repeat twice.
- SEO suggestions for your pages. According to what is and isn’t working, Hubspot gives you customized SEO suggestions.
- Hubspot provides mobile responsive landing pages templates. All of Hubspot’s templates are fully responsive for all devices.
- Price. While you may need only the landing page builder, you will have to purchase the entire package if you need more features and functionality than the free version provides.
- Limited Templates. Hubspot’s free version only offers 13 templates, which is not a wide range.
- Starter – costs $45 per month; you have a limit of 1,000 contacts, access to landing pages, forms, plus live chat.
- Professional – costs $800 per month; this plan gives you access to other features like video hosting and management, dynamic personalization, and campaign management tools.
- Enterprise – costs $3,200 per month; the marketing contact for this plan has a limit of 10,000. It now gives you the ability to assign user roles, have field-level permissions, and do adaptive testing.
HubSpot does not offer free landing pages, but you can request a free demo.
BEST FOR: People who need a landing page and a full suite of email marketing systems.
Mailchimp is a famous email marketing software platform; however, it also has a great landing page builder for all sorts of businesses.
While landing pages is not Mailchimp’s primary focus, you can create different types of landing pages.
Other email marketing service providers offer a landing page creation tool, so you should stick to them if you initially use another service provider.
- Has Email Marketing Platform
MailChimp is primarily an email marketing software with a landing page tool. As such, it has a powerful platform where you can gather emails from subscribers. In addition, you can segment the list and decide which types of emails to send to a specific group.
- Ability to Do Social Posts
With this tool, you can post items on your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram without leaving the Mailchimp platform. The benefit of this tool is that it will post all these things at once.
- You Can Offer Free Download
You do not need different software to offer a free download. For example, if you want to give a free eBook, you can upload this eBook to the MailChimp server and create an automated email response.
Once a site visitor signs up for your email subscription, MailChimp will send the response along with the free eBook.
- You Can Perform A/B Testing
With MailChimp, you can do A/B testing of your landing pages. For example, you can create two versions of it in the same domain, and then you can test which one has a better conversion rate.
- Ease of use. Mаilchimp is supеr simplе аnd you cаn mаstеr it within minutes.
- Seamlessly Integrate with the Mailchimp Suite. If you use Mailchimp as your email marketing platform, you can easily add the contacts you acquire from your landing page to your existing email list.
- Modern templates. All themes provided by Mailchimp are exquisite and sleek.
- All of MailChimp’s plans come with unlimited landing pages. So if you already use Mailchimp, you don’t need to spend money to get another Landing Page Builder!
- Limited Templates. It only offers around ten free landing pages themes to choose from.
- Lack of Freedom for Customization. You can’t customize your confirmation/thank you page.
- Limited Features. You can’t add custom HTML code to your landing page.
- Free – this plan is free for life, and it gives you access to the landing page creator. You will also have a MailChimp domain name plus a website builder.
- Essentials – costs $9.99 per month; you can now do split testing and create email templates. In addition, you can customize your brand.
- Standard – costs $14.99 per month; you can do behavioural targeting with the email marketing system.
- Premium – costs $299 per month; you will have access to multivariate testing plus comparative reporting.
Mailchimp offers a free account with limited capabilities.
BEST FOR: Product sellers and affiliate marketers who want to increase sales.
ActiveCampaign’s Landing Page Builder is very intuitive and can help you build your brand, grow your audience, and the most important of all, increase your conversion rate.
As of 2020, they had over 90,000 clients from all over the world.
ActiveCampaign is essentially a newsletter marketing tool; however, their landing page builder is an excellent feature to take advantage of. It is especially true if you are already using this platform or looking for a newsletter marketing platform, too.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best landing page builders because of its features. Like MailChimp, the people behind this software program created the platform for marketers.
- You Can Do Email Marketing
You can create email templates that match your brand. Then, it is up to you to manually send the emails or schedule a broadcast. It is also possible to send an email based on a trigger. If you want, you can also set the program to send emails based on the customer type.
- System Has Provision for Marketing Automation
After building your custom landing pages, you need to automate your marketing. You can create a series of emails and program them to send at specific intervals. It is up to you if you want to do a follow-up or if you want to send an email to a segmented list.
- CRM Automation Software for Sales
CRM stands for customer relations management. The best landing page needs this because you will eventually make sales. With a CRM, you will see and keep data about your customer and nurture your leads better.
- All-in-one platform. You can build your email list and send emails on the same platform.
- Personalized content. You can make use of your visitors’ preferences, behaviour, specific concerns, or even attributes like their location and age to segment your audience and create tailor-made content for each of them.
- Easy integration. The landing pages have an integration with their marketing automation platform.
- Easy to use. ActiveCampaign’s drag and drop builder is straightforward to use, and the control of the entire tool is intuitive. Once you get the hang of it, it is effortless to set up and get going.
- Omnichannel messaging feature. While webchat is an important chat feature, ActiveCampaign also provides text messaging (SMS) capability.
- You will have to pay for their Plus tier or higher package to use ActiveCampaign’s tool.
- You can’t save individual blocks so that you can reuse them for other pages.
- It is a pricier option than others on this list.
- It may, at times, be a little complicated to analyze your reports.
- No A/B testing feature is available for landing pages.
- Lite – costs $9 per month; you will get access to the email marketing platform. Unfortunately, this plan has no landing page builder.
- Plus – it costs $49 per month; there are 50+ landing page templates available to you. This package also gives you access to the SMS marketing platform.
- Professional – costs $129 per month; you can now personalize your website and do split automation.
- Enterprise – costs $229 per month; you can have a custom mail server and get free design services.
You can get ActiveCampaign for free for 14 days with its free trial.
BEST FOR: People who only want a landing page with options to upgrade for other services.
VBOUT is a New York-based company that provides white-label solutions to all your marketing needs. It has packages for agencies and enterprises, too.
VBOUT’s landing page builder is one of the best ones in the market because of one important reason- it is jam-packed with features. You can optimize your landing page to reflect on your brand and connect with your audience.
- Offers Automation Features and Templates
The system has templates ready for your use. All you have to do is to replace the content of the automation.
You can also customize your email workflow. For example, what you can do is upload several emails. Then, tell the program when to send these emails based on the recipient’s actions.
- You Can Do Lead Management Activities
The platform has a drag and drop email builder. After making one, you can embed it on your website or landing page.
After designing the sign-up form, you can gather leads. Once you have enough email addresses, you can segment them and use the intelligent filter to manage them. If you want, you can also import unlimited contacts from your other email lead generation tools.
- Can Connect with Social Media
After building your page, the next step is to market it. One of the most effective ways to do this is through social media. With VBOUT, you can control several social media channels in one location. As such, you can upload one post, and yet VBOUT will post it on different social media platforms.
- Unlimited Landing Pages. VBOUT does not put any limitations when you create landing pages.
- Page manager. You can duplicate and save your template designs and edit or use them later.
- URL redirects. VBOUT gives you the ability to redirect users to different pages after they fill out your forms.
- Conditional content. You can segment your audience and show personalized content based on your segmentation factors based on various factors.
- VBOUT Landing page site has a built-in photo editor tool and thousands of royalty-free images for you to choose from.
- SEO tools. You can add meta tags, descriptions and even create custom URLs.
- VBOUT allows you to revert to previous versions of your landing page design should you wish to do so.
- eCommerce site integration. You can link your eCommerce site and directly display your products on your landing page.
- No A/B testing.
- The user experience could be confusing
- A little expensive compared to other platforms.
VBOUT costs $70 per month, and at that rate, you only get a landing page software with 5,000 contacts per month. If you want other features, you will pay for each one every month.
VBOUT has no free plan, but you can request a demo.
BEST FOR: People looking for the best landing page builders that are easy to use.
Wishpond is a marketing platform that has gained immense popularity in a short amount of time. It is a lead generation and automation platform that includes dozens of tools.
Wishpond claims that its landing page software is the easiest to use in the world to navigate; however, it is up to you to see if they speak the truth.
Even if you are no professional designer, you can create sleek landing pages using Wishpond’s templates.
- Create Attractive Landing Pages
You can create attractive landing pages and also test their effectiveness. You should have one ready in only a few minutes, and you can try how it looks on mobile. In addition, the system uses a drag and drop editor, making it easier for you to build your marketing page from scratch.
- Customizable Pop-Ups and Forms
You can create a window pop up, which can help you get leads. You can customize how the pop up looks, and it’ll be more convincing than those you usually get from templates.
This feature also includes sidebars, overlays, and others that can make your pop up get the reader’s attention.
- Launch Contests and Promos
What I like about this system is that you can run sweepstakes. So, for example, you can run photo contests on Instagram and then use this promotion to build a following.
- Revision History. You can roll back to a previous version using the revision history feature.
- Marketing Automation. You can flawlessly integrate your landing page with Wishpond’s platform.
- Wishpond’s 14-day trial requires you to enter your credit card information. Additionally, you need to commit to a yearly subscription to get started with the free trial.
- Wishpond has a few shady terms included in their Terms and Conditions page.
- Starting Out – costs $49 per month; you get unlimited landing pages, and you can also do social contests. It also has marketing automation.
- Everything You Need – costs $99 per month; you get all the features for the previous plan and the A/B split testing. The maximum number of leads you can have is 2,500.
- Raid Growth – cost $199 per month; you now have first-line customer support plus free coaching to implement your business.
Wishpond has a 14-day free trial.
BEST FOR: People who want a complete site builder with membership options.
Though you may not instantly recognize Ontraport from its name, it is over a decade old and is one of the Top 100 Software Companies by Inc Magazine.
It is a high-end email marketing platform specially designed for small and growing businesses.
So, if you are a marketer or a business owner looking to increase your lead and conversion rate with personalized content, Ontraport is perfect for you.
- Built-In Sales + CRM
You can convert your page into an e-commerce site. The platform gives you a way to record customer data and see analytics, like data you see in Google Analytics. You will have access to a dashboard where you can view customer history and segment them.
- SMS and Email Marketing Automation
Whether you need an automated response or a programmed one, you can do it here. You can automate your campaign and also send messages through SMS. If you want, you can also create Facebook custom audiences from this system.
- Customizable Pages and Forms
You can build either a landing page or a website. The system uses a drag-and-drop editor, and it has form builders.
If you want, you can also convert your website into a membership platform. You can integrate it with WordPress and other WordPress plugins, too.
- Integration of Payment Systems
You can create payment forms and integrate payment processing systems. It is also possible to conduct offline transactions.
The payment system gives you access to create bundles and one-click upsells. It is a process that is complicated to set up in many landing page software programs, but Ontraport makes it easy.
- Share Designs. If you want to share or sell your landing page designs, you can do so in Ontraport’s Marketplace.
- Create Global Blocks. You can create block templates and use them on different pages. With the same headers and footers across all your pages, Ontraport helps you maintain your consistency.
- Built-in payments. You can simply drag and drop payment templates without bothering with complicated payment integrations.
- Display Your Page on Your WordPress Site. You can host Ontraport on your custom WordPress domain with the Ontrapages WordPress Plugin. If not, you can take advantage of one of Ontraport’s free domains.
- Free SSL Certificate. Ontraport’s free domain also comes with a Free SSL Certificate.
- Unique Page Elements. Ontraport has a handful of distinctive pre-designed elements that you can take advantage of, like a Countdown timer, Order bump, Comments, Slideshow, and Icons.
- Progressive Forms. You can create multi-step forms to link two or more forms to make the signup process less daunting.
- SEO tools do not offer many features for SEO.
- Ease of use. Ontrаport is not thе simplеst of аll plаtforms; it has a steep learning curve.
- Basic – costs $79 per month; you have a limit of 1,000 contacts, but you can send an unlimited number of emails. Unfortunately, this plan does not support e-commerce, so you cannot sell any digital or physical product.
- Plus – it costs $147 per month; your contact limit is now 2,500. In addition, you can convert your page for sales.
- Pro – costs $297 per month; the contact limit is 10,000, and you will have access to the email delivery consulting service.
- Enterprise – costs $497 per month; best for huge companies that have 20,000 contacts. In addition, this plan gives you access to VIP support.
You can try Ontraport for free with its 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
BEST FOR: Big companies that want all the good stuff from a marketing platform.
Act-on has been in business for over 12 years and has more than 4000 customers worldwide. It provides Website and Landing Page Optimization Tools to create fully-responsive web pages.
- Built-In Email Marketing Automation
The system is what they call Automated Journey Builder. In it, the user would receive regular email according to how you programmed it.
You also have the option to send emails based on a trigger or event. For example, you could program the system only to send a follow-up email if a customer has already opened the previous one.
- Robust Marketing Analytics Dashboard
With this feature, you can view essential insights about your campaigns. The dashboard gives access to many information like your customers buying frequency, locations, behaviour, and many other things.
The dashboard also gives you insight as to how your different campaigns are performing. For example, you will see how these actions give you leads if you have lead generation initiatives. You can decide when to stop them or capitalize on them.
- SEO Audit Tools for Ranking
With this tool, you can use the right keywords in the right places. As such, your pages are more likely to appear in Google and other search engines.
There is a provision to place the keywords in the right areas, such as fry or meta title and meta descriptions.
- Personalized Dynamic Web Forms
You have the option to create web forms that help you target the right people. The form builder has a drag-and-drop function, and you can also do CSS customization.
- Navigation Bars. Act-on gives you the ability to use their templates and create sticky navigation bars.
- SEO Audit Tools. You can use Act-on’s SEO audit tools to increase your organic traffic and evaluate your keyword strategies. For example, you can pinpoint which web pages convert the most or push your target audience to interact with your CTAs.
- Demo. You can book a Demo with Act-On to better understand their products and services.
- Free Assessment. You can get an expert from Act-on to assess your email and website for free. Act-on also gives a free detailed marketing report after the assessment to aid your future marketing strategies.
- No free trial. While Act-on does try to make up with the Demo and Interactive tour feature, I can’t move past the fact that they don’t offer a free trial.
- Ease of use. It has a learning curve and is not as beginner-friendly as I would like.
- Drag and drop landing page software. Act-on’s Drag and drop builder is not as user friendly as the others in this list. You may sometimes need at least some knowledge of coding to leverage this tool to its utmost potential.
The price point of the platform is $900 per month. With this, you will get everything in the system, but you have a limit of 2,500 contacts. The more contacts you have, the higher price you pay.
There is no free trial for Act-On, but you can request a demo.
BEST FOR: Big companies that need an effective marketing solution.
SharpSpring is a one-stop destination for all marketers. Alongside the automated tools, SharpSpring also provides dynamic landing page builder software.
It is very intuitive and has a robust system jam-packed with features, functionality, and performance.
- Access to an App Marketplace
The app marketplace can find different application software programs that you can integrate with your site. A few examples are Zapier, Paperform, Bookeo, Adroll, TradeGecko, and more.
- Email Automation and Marketing
The platform has an email designer that allows you to customize how your email looks. What you see is what you get. There is no need for a developer to do this for you.
The feature also includes automation. For example, you can toggle some areas to improve customer retention, personalize the emails you send, and use dynamic features.
- Create Ads from Your Dashboard
It has a feature where you can create Facebook ads or Google ads. With this system, you can retarget your site visitors and use automation to improve your conversion rate. You can build custom audiences and trigger the system to execute automatic actions.
- Built-In CRM for Customer Tracking
If you have an e-commerce site, you can use this system to identify your customers, see their lifecycle or customer journey, and speed up their buying experiences.
- Live Demo. You can register for a free live demo where a SharpSpring expert will give you detailed information about the platform and walk you through the fundamentals.
- Ease of use. It has one of the best user interfaces.
- You can fully integrate your landing page with SharpSpring’s automation tools.
- No long-term contracts. You don’t need to commit to long-term contracts. Instead, SharpSpring offers month-to-month agreements that you can get.
- No trial. It doesn’t offer any free trial for you to test its features.
- Advanced features. Landing page builders do not offer as many advanced configurations as this one.
- SharpSpring customers have reported occasional bugs and page speed issues.
The Small Business plan costs $399 per month. You will get up to 1,000 contacts and access to a majority of the features. You will pay higher as you add more contacts. If you want more services, you need to contact them for pricing.
You can try SharpSpring for free or get a demo.
BEST FOR: People who want a simple landing page with a site editor.
Lander is one of the few ones on this list that is dedicated only to landing page creation. It is a powerful landing page management solution that offers excellent landing page optimization tools at an affordable price.
You can create highly functional landing pages leveraging a broad range of analytics tools.
- Do A/B Testing or Split Test
One key component in marketing is the A/B split testing. Lander allows you to do this. You can create two versions of the page and then drive traffic separately to them. From there, you can choose which one has better marketing performance.
- Useful Page Editor for Designing
Similar to a drag-and-drop editor, you can easily customize your pages. However, the control panel to the landing page software is on the right side, which you may find unusual. With the editor, you can add sections, CTAs, countdown timers, and many more.
- Lots of Template Ready for Use
You can access the template area and choose what applies to your business. For example, there are templates for webinars, e-Commerce, products, and others.
In essence, you no longer have to build your pages from scratch. Instead, if you like a template, use it and edit it according to your branding scheme.
- You can choose any plan for your 14-day free trial. In addition, you can test all the features of the plan you select with the free trial.
- A/B testing. You can make use of A/B testing even if you purchase the cheapest package.
- Ease of use. Its user interface is very straightforward to navigate.
- It is elementary to integrate with Facebook.
- Countdown timer. Lander lets you publicize your events and promote offers with the countdown timer feature that urges visitors to take action.
- Confirmation Pages. You can create custom thank you and confirmation pages.
- Auto-fill forms. Lander also has an auto-fill feature for their forms where the field details will automatically fill if a user is filling out your forms a second time.
- Cheapest plan limitations. The Basic plan has minimal integration options. The Dynamic Text Replacement feature isn’t available with the basic plan either.
- Basic – costs $49 per month; your page has a maximum of 3,000 visitors per month. You can do A/B split tests and have one custom domain.
- Professional – costs $99 per month; your page visits per month has a limit of 25,000. In addition, you can add up to 10 custom domains and use the advanced features.
Lander offers a 14-day free trial.
BEST FOR: People who want to take advantage of artificial intelligence for building and marketing.
Unbounce is a very widely used Landing Page Builder with affordable pricing plans that are jam-packed with features.
It is a conversion-driven landing page software and is the first choice for 15,000+ brands, including some notable businesses like Later and Campaign Monitor. In addition, they have specialized terms for SaaS, Agencies, and even eCommerce.
- Smart Builder for Site Customization
This feature is currently in beta mode. It is a conversion optimization feature where an AI helps you improve conversion rates. You do not even have to publish your content to know whether or not it will have conversions. The AI will decide, and you can change what the AI recommends.
- Smart Copy for Effective Content
It is a machine that helps you write content. It has a massive database of ad copies that you can use. After writing a summary of your content, the system will generate recommended texts that you can use. You can think of it as an AI copywriter.
- Smart Traffic for Better Conversion
It is a feature that decides where to send traffic. What you need to do is to create a few versions of your landing pages. After about 50 site visits, the system will determine which landing page works. Then, the system will send new visitors because it thinks that it can result in better conversion rates.
- It has an auto image optimizer, so you don’t need to edit your images to reduce the size. Instead, Unbounce does that for you and effectively adjusts your page-load speed.
- Unbounce offers a free trial for all their plans. Depending on the plan you choose, you will get to test all the features of that plan.
- Unbounce has innovative traffic features that are AI-optimized. It redirects your visitors to the page that would appeal to them the most.
- All plans include unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars.
The only con here is that you need a credit card before you can access the free trial. So you need to add your credit card details before you can start your free trial.
- Launch – costs $90 per month; your limit is 500 conversions and 20,000 visitors.
- Optimize – costs $135 per month; conversion limit is 1,000, and for visitors, it is 30,000.
- Accelerate – costs $225 per month; get up to 2,500 conversions and 50,000 visitors.
You can try Unbounce for free with its 14-day free trial offer.
There are several ways by which you can get people to your landing page. The most common is to advertise, but I will share others on top of this.
There are many ways to advertise. You can do this on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You want first to identify your target market and then determine where they hang out.
Next, select the right kind of ad. With Facebook and Instagram, you can boost your posts or advertise with images and videos.
As far as ads are concerned, I prefer Google. It has a broader reach than Facebook. Google also has a lot of advertising styles. For example, you can use display ads or video ads. Display ads are those banners you see on websites.
When you create these ads, the Google or Facebook platform would ask you to indicate a URL. This URL should be your landing page. When people click on the “Buy Now” or “Learn More” button, their browser redirects them to your landing page.
The second thing I recommend is to create a blog. What you have to do is to publish posts that your audience would love consistently. In this case, you want these posts to rank on Google.
If your posts are at the top of the search engine results pages, people will click on them and read your articles. If they like your content, they are also likely to click on your Home Page. This page, of course, is your landing page.
Blogging also exposes you to guest posting. You can work with other bloggers and give them free content they can publish. In exchange, that post has a link back to your website.
Another thing you can do is to become an authority on social media sites. Depending on your business, you can use Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
While YouTube is not a social media site, it is an excellent place to influence people. What you have to do is to publish content consistently.
On any social media platform, you need to put your landing page URL on your profile page. If people are interested in your content, they are likely interested in what you have to sell.
The key to succeeding in social media channels is your content. So make sure you publish high-quality content that helps people.
One problem I see too often with social media posts is that the creators want to sell. However, social media is not for selling but for helping people. Eventually, people will become interested in who you are, what you can do, and then they will buy from you.
Credibility and authority are your primary focus areas with social media, especially for YouTube. Give free content that serves what people need, and they will eventually look at you as someone they could trust.
The last option I recommend is for you to work with affiliate marketers. In this option, you have to look for influencers who will promote your landing page.
What happens here is you give them a personalised link. Then, if followers click on that link and buy, you have to pay the influencer a commission.
The thing with affiliate marketing is that you need a plug-in to get it done. So first, you need to set up your affiliate program. It is a little technical to do, but many software programs for landing page builders offer this.
There are many ways to reach out to people. I suggest that you pick one or two. I would say that you must exercise caution with advertising. It can get costly, and you may not meet the conversion rate you are aiming for.
Start with creating a blog or a social media channel. It is the easiest way to supplement your landing page with content. You can hire a freelance writer if needed and make sure that you deliver new content consistently.
Landing page builders are software programs that allow you to build a hosted website. However, it is excellent for building sales funnels.
Usually, a landing page’s goal is to get someone to interact with your call to action.
To build these landing pages, you can code if you are tech-savvy, or you could just use landing page software programs and achieve the same goal with much less effort.
Landing Page Builders enable users who don’t have a technical bone in their body to build sleek and professional-looking web pages that encourage your audience to take a particular action.
You don’t need any technical knowledge to leverage Landing Page Builders and create, change, and publish customized landing pages.
Before you commit to a landing page software, it is essential to ensure that:
- Your landing pages can seamlessly integrate into your already existing website.
- It offers a broad range of themes and templates to choose from.
- You can flawlessly connect your landing page builder to your email or marketing platforms that host your existing analytics.
People spend a lot of time and effort to redirect their target audience to their landing page. But if this destination does not serve its primary purpose, all your actions may not amount to anything.
It is why landing pages are such a crucial marketing tool, and building them the right way is essential.
According to Unbounce, a landing page’s average conversion rate is 4.02%, but the best performers have a lot to do.
Landing pages are excellent influencers to generate leads and conversions for your business.
Acquiring a lead from your landing page is the first step to pushing them down your marketing and building sales funnels.
Leads generated via landing pages are quality leads that have the potential to go from prospects to customers.
While landing pages and homepages may not always be the same web page, your landing page is where you typically redirect your target audience.
You only have 3 seconds to get your prospect’s attention, and your landing page has to create a lasting first impression for them even to be interested in what you have to offer.
First impressions are compelling, and if you don’t immediately meet their expectations, people won’t give you a second chance.
Landing page builders have tried and tested templates that you can use to design landing pages that create a solid first impression.
Your visitors will be interested in what you have to say because you will target their pain points. Furthermore, it leads them to believe that you understand them and therefore hold the solution to all their problems.
Landing page creation tools are optimized to include your target keywords in a way that will drive more organic traffic to your site.
They offer dynamic test replacement features to target your visitors’ exact search terms and place them strategically on your site. It leaves a huge mark when it comes to deciding your SERPs with search engines like Google.
One excellent tip to improve your SEO ranking is to incorporate long-tail keywords into your landing pages.
The landing page builder software has detailed metrics; you can quickly analyze how various keywords perform and which ones drive more organic traffic than others.
Even if you have an excellent organic traffic rate, you should still use an effective landing page to increase conversions.
As mentioned earlier, the average conversion rate of landing pages is 4.02%, which means almost 96% of the visitors don’t take the next step.
Landing page builders have extensively tested their landing page templates to analyze how to best position your CTAs, forms, and even internal links to increase conversions.
You can optimize what you display on our landing page according to different factors like your visitor’s device type, location, and more. As a result, it gives your visitors a personal user experience and improves your rate of conversion.
Optimizing your landing page is the most innovative way to increase your brand awareness and build your brand value.
Your brand is all about the design, user experience, voice, tone, how you position yourself among your competitors, and the overall promise.
Building a brand that sets you apart from others in your industry is crucial, and your landing page can check each point mentioned above.
Continuous testing with Landing Page Builders can help you improve your brand positioning, find what your users identify best with, and have a thorough understanding of what your users want before optimizing your brand strategy.
We’ve already discussed Leadpages in detail, so I will skip talking about the features and focus on its compatibility with WordPress.
All of Leadpages’ plans come with a plugin that you can install on WordPress to get your landing pages, alert bars, pop-ups, and everything else to work on your WordPress site.
All you have to do is download the landing page plugin from your Leadpages account, upload it to WordPress, and then activate it.
After activating the plugin, you can directly begin publishing your Landing page and other elements to your site.
It has a 14-day free trial, and the paid plans start from $37 per month. If you get an annual subscription, you get three months free with any plan you select.
Bеavеr Buildеr is a very widely used WordPrеss landing page buildеr. It has dozens of pre-designed landing page templates that you can optimize with its drag and drop editor.
Beaver Builder is vastly compatible with WordPress, so you don’t have to worry about what will happen if you switch between WordPress themes.
Beaver has a Lite version of its landing page plugin for WordPress.org. Although it has limited features, you can test the landing page builder for free before purchasing one of their packages.
The paid plans start from $99 for an entire year. Unfortunately, they don’t offer monthly subscription options.
Divi is part of Elegant Themes and is one of the most popular options for building a WordPress website. It has a vast array of powerful design tools, including a landing page tool that enables you to customize every part of your website.
With Divi’s drag and drop editor, you can not only edit landing pages but your entire WordPress theme with zero coding knowledge.
The yearly plan costs $89 per year, or you can gain lifetime access to Divi with a one-time payment of $249.
Both these plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Many businesses send traffic directly to their products page, which may work, but it is probably not the best course of action.
Integrating landing pages with your Shopify store will help you generate personalized content for your visitors, provide a customized brand experience, and increase your conversion rate.
Here are a few tried-and-tested landing page builders that can seamlessly integrate with your Shopify store.
Unbounce is a very beginner-friendly eCommerce landing page builder. Its A/B testing feature is a god-send for analyzing your Shopify storefront.
With Unbounce landing page builder, you can create landing pages very quickly using the customizable templates available. In addition, all these templates are fully mobile-responsive, and their dynamic text replacement feature will boost your relevance.
Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial that you can use to test all its features. After that, the paid plans start from $80 per month.
PageFly is a Landing Page Builder designed explicitly for Shopify merchants, partners, agencies, and freelancers. It has more than 70 Shopify Page templates that are SEO optimized to increase your organic traffic.
You can sort through the templates of the landing page builder based on your eCommerce niche and use its drag and drop builder to customize your landing page.
PageFly has free and paid plans available, and even the paid plans are incredibly affordable. The paid plan starts from just $19 per month.
You can start with the free plan and upgrade to a paid plan in the future as your business grows. You can upgrade and downgrade your plans as per your requirements with no additional charges.
3. Get Response
You can easily integrate your Shopify store with GetResponse, especially if you want to connect your Shopify contacts to your email list.
GetResponse’s Landing Page Builder has personalized templates that you can customize for individual visitors.
You can get started with its landing page builder in the 30-day free trial without entering your credit card credentials.
The basic plan costs $15 per month, the Plus plan costs $49 per month, and the Professional Plan costs $99 per month.
For custom features, you can check out GetResponse’s Max plan. However, you will have to get in touch with GetResponse directly. Depending on your requirements, they will give you a quote.
1. Do I need a website for a landing page?
Even if you don’t have a website, you can use a landing page. A landing page can be a stand-alone page that you can use for lead generation powered by lead magnets and click-through infomercials.
Most Landing Page Builders provide a free domain name and hosting for you to host your landing page.
2. What is the difference between a landing page and a website?
A landing page is a specialized stand-alone page that focuses on fulfilling a single marketing objective.
On the other hand, a website is a collection of web pages under a single domain name. For example, a landing page is a type of web page.
A website gives your customers all the information they want to know about your business, while a landing page centres on a sole objective, which is to get people to interact with your CTA.
3. How do landing pages make money?
Building a landing page in itself will not make you any money. Instead, it is what you can offer on your landing page that matters.
1. Affiliate Marketing. Promote a product or service and earn a commission from each sale.
2. Freelancing. Offer freelancing services and gain leads from your landing pages.
3. eCommerce. Open an online store and attract customers by creating landing pages that convert.
4. Start a consulting business.
5. Get people to enrol in your online courses.
6. Write and sell ebooks.
7. Earn money from blogging.
4. Does the landing pages affect SEO?
That mostly depends on where your landing page sits. If your landing page has a linkage to your custom domain, your landing page most definitely helps your SEO.
If you’re using the free domain and hosting provided by your Landing Page Builder, then google will most likely not send organic traffic your way.
Include relevant keywords on your landing page, be sure that your content is relevant and original. Whether or not you meet these criteria will affect your SEO.
5. Should the landing page have navigation?
Yes. It is crucial to have optimized landing pages to ensure visitors stay on the page. Navigation links allow your visitors to move around your landing page with ease.
You need to make it effortless for your users to navigate from one section of your landing page to another.
6. How effective are landing pages?
While most businesses link their homepage and landing page, they are, by definition, different web pages.
Landing pages are a part of your marketing and sales funnels; hence, you redirect all the traffic from your campaigns to your landing page.
Most users navigating to your site are new, so landing pages are essential in creating a positive first impression.
You use your high converting landing pages as part of the sales strategy. It gives a place for all your marketing offers to live.
Landing pages quickly generate leads and also help you track reconversion of existing customers.
The best landing page builders offer a possibility for an upgrade for more services later on. But, of course, the price must provide value. So far, the two best landing page builders that I recommend are Leadpages and MailChimp.
- Best for e-Commerce – Leadpages: I strongly recommend this as it has a complete suite of what you need to run a digital business. The landing page builder has everything that you need at a cost that is easy to your pocket.
- Best for Marketing – MailChimp: What I like about this platform is that it is free, yet it gives you access to many useful features. Should you decide to upgrade, then you will get more value for your money.
Landing page builders are similar. You can build a website on all of them. What matters is the marketing aspect of the system. Without it, you cannot get leads, and you are not likely to make sales.